Friday, June 20, 2008 8:29 PM
blog 4 . (:
I remember about yesterday things le,cause maybe after i eating tablets...Yesterday wake up around 11 + , tot of going to sembawang park with kitty laopo, but i when to her house instead to pei her study. thats so good of me can. :) lol :D and dear ar lol :)) , don need to say sorry ok?! HAHAHA:D:D:D I teach her geography and she teach me piano , and she make cup noddles for me too. THATS SUPER DUPER GOOD OF HER. And she know my little secret. Than i when home around 6+, she pei me walk down and waited for bus 169 for quite long , and we are so so so urgent. She know I know la right? lol:) Had so much fun with her. She made my day. i love her very much! Ahem! HAHAHAHAHA:D:DToday when to watch DON MESS WITH ZOHAN with my mom , is super duper funny lor. Labels: Friends are for forever