Sunday, July 27, 2008 1:07 AM
blog 20 . (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERMIN !
Today was shermin birthday celebration , and we when to watch prom night. Out of 5 , i think i give 3.5 , cause they only scare you by the man suddenly pop out of no where...lol:)))) . After movie, walk from ps to orchard, easy la, last time after school also like that walk with faye. HAHAHA :D ! Walk around to look hunt for the things shermin want, we walk into fendi, muimui, guess and stadium, she manage to get a nike water bottle. Nice! Than make our way to cine for our dinner at pasta mania, had beef lasagna . After that, walk to wisma and we got her a small surprise which is a birthday cake and we eat the cake on the roadside behind wisma at the taxi-stand, photos is at shermin camera, will uplod soon when i got it. Now just wait patienly... LOL:DDDD:)))) ! When home around 9+ with lingling, lynette and yun zheng by bus 162, and we run for the bus, super tiring.
Quotes to share :
-The greatest love a person can have for his friends is to give his/her life for them.
-Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you.
-The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more.
Labels: Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes