YEAH YEAH YEAH ! today finally can meet faye and shahril le, long time no see them liao... haha:) . Firstly, faye and I we meet at ps, and walk around , and than we walk to peninsular plaza carpark to look for shahril to put down my bag and faye's helmet into the box... than we take out time walk down to esplanade and we when into a bear shop name Cool Bear Workstation, is the same as built-a-bear, but this 1 i think more expensive... and after getting faye's bear name ozzy, we walk to marina square mac to rest. pictures and video will do the talking... ENJOY...!
daddy , OZZY and mummy... lol:D
Shahril & ozzy...
Faye and ozzy...
Me and ozzy...
dear diary.
i’m who you want me to be.
cos you’re my one and only.
cos you were all I ever wanted.
cos you were all I ever needed and more.
cos i’m still in love with you.