Saturday, August 2, 2008 5:14 PM
blog 23 . (:
These few days make me think deeper about life and family. I myself also don't know why some unhappy things will always happening to me. Let me talk about life first, firstly, life is so freaking fragile, it take 9 months for a life to reach this world and it a few minutes to leave this world. You all understand? So we all must learn to treasure our friends and family. Lastly, is family, i am so fucking jealous when i saw those happy family going out together, no quarrel and misunderstanding of each and don even need to mention the word divorce. That kind of family so good right, super envy that kind of family. But i must be strong to face the fact that has happen. But at least i got a happy thing to share, which is friendship. I am so happy that i got a group of good friends around me, if i die, i will die very peacefully. Although i have a unhappy moments but at least i have my friends around.
Quotes to share : *I need to see the daylight, leave behind this half-life, don't you see I'm breaking down...
*When one door closes, another one always opens. Sometimes we are just too blinded by the shut door, that we don't see the next one open.
*A true friend is someone you can go to with all your problems... Even if they are the problem.Labels: Sad...