Sunday, August 3, 2008 4:14 PM
blog 24 . (:
Today is the worse day for me, keep calling my dad , but his hp off. I have been calling him since this morning and now I keep wondering where will he go to , china ? or back to Singapore but cannot be Singapore mah, if he back in Singapore, he will come home de mah. No use thinking so much le-sha, maybe this a test from heaven see how strong is your patient. So now , just focus on studies. I may be the girl always laughing in front of you but who knows I always cry behind your back.
Quote to share :
“It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.”
Labels: one doubts everything; when happy, one doubts nothing., When unhappy