<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url (http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2244261269980525126?origin\x3dhttp://imsoparadoxical.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, September 8, 2008 9:52 PM
blog 39 . (:

This post is speacially for sockyin ! She save my life and what happen? only the 2 of us know...

I really never regret making friends with her cause she really very good in comforting and she very understanding. Making friends with her have no stress... Sockyin, glad to have you as friend. hope we will friends forever. This is for you :

This is Forever Friendship.
When you're down,
and the world seems dark and empty,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirit
and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
Your forever friend gets you through
the hard times, the sad times,and the confused times.
Your forever friend holds your hand
and tells you that
everything is going to be okay.
And if you find such a friend,
you feel happy and complete,
because you need not worry.
You have a forever friend for life,
and forever has no end.
Quotes to share :
I don't remember how we happened to meet each other. I don't remember who got along with whom first. All I can remember is all of us together... always.

Labels:



dear diary.






i’m who you want me to be.
cos you’re my one and only.
cos you were all I ever wanted.
cos you were all I ever needed and more.
cos i’m still in love with you.


bold italic underline strike


MUSIC.

blog
without a single word.




went away.


Peirce BEST/GOOD Friend Sockyin;Kittylaopo:D
Kunjing;sister:D
Linda:D
Whyekeat:D
LingLing:D
Jolene:D
Siti:D

Bmc
Faye:D
Vinson:D

Primary
QiuJuan:D
Yurong:D
Congyi:D

Friend
Hamizan:D
Naveed:D


your smile.


June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010


another sad song.


recommends
http://www.myflashfetish.com


won't regret.

blogskin of invalid.love
x