Sunday, January 18, 2009 4:38 PM
blog 76 . (:
It has been a few days without blogging... sian! When to grandma house yesterday and leave around 4 plus to bugis mrt to meet koon cheng and mel than head to pasir ris to meet sockyin and apple. :) reach there, slack a while, shiok a while while 'sharing'... hard to let go but i will try my best of the best ! worth meh, like kc say, right kc? around 9+, when to eat mac and after that , sy, kc, me and mel cab from pasir ris to sembawang than sembawang back to amk, send both girls up to door step... LOL :D :D reach home around 10+... As for today, wake up with sorethroat and flu and stay at home to get rest as 2 morrow got school and tuesday im going out with someone...hehe :P shall stop here and get some sleep. Ciao :)Quote to share :If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.Labels: process of healing...