Thursday, February 12, 2009 11:26 PM
blog 80 . (:
Never go school for this few days, stay at home rest. got many things make me so trouble but i don know how to solve, how i wish im rich than i can just fly off without caring those things which trouble me... but no matter what, i must settle it. Done some survey and the result goes like this :
You are a tried-and-true bud. You're there for your friends and because of that you always have a shoulder to cry on too. Just be careful not to let people take advantage of you. True friends will like you even if you don't always give them what they want. I myself also don know to believe the result a not, hai... am i a useless, dumb, stupid person?
Quote to share :
I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you.
Labels: regret ?