Saturday, February 28, 2009 11:55 PM
blog 86 . (:
Yo peeps! was busy this few days, very i mean. haha when to linda house slack last wed with C and A. LOL :D was fun, share some secrets and home around 6 plus with A. As for today, when to grandma house cause of escaping from my mom nagging sessions... home around 8, prepare a bowl of chicken soup as dinner, bath after having it than newspaper time and now blogging, will be doing assignments after this, sian, left 15 more days to deadline, and after that, i am really free! cause i graduate le, yeah! LOL :D :D :D wish me luck peeps :P gtg do my assignments le, goodnight and ciaos :)
Quote to share :
I am glad we are friends again. I have spent many long nights thinking about how bad I treated you. And I'm sorry, You are always in my heart and no matter what happens, I'll never forget you.
Labels: Sorry B